Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where can I find a sprayer that I can attach to a faucet spicket to bath a dog?

This is for a mop sink with a Moen faucet. Once it gets colder I want the water to be a little warmer than out of the garden hose. Any other ideas on bathing a small dog other than in the indoor bath tub?Where can I find a sprayer that I can attach to a faucet spicket to bath a dog?
If you can't find one of the rubber ones that will slip over your faucet end, you will need to get an adapter and remove the diffuser from your present faucet and install the adapter so you can screw the other kind on the end.Where can I find a sprayer that I can attach to a faucet spicket to bath a dog?
most mop sinks have garden hose threads that you can hook up a hose to, if not you should be able to find the proper adapter at a hardware store, moen also makes a outside faucet that can have hot or cold water
Mop sink or Laundry sink.Does the faucet have threads where the water comes out?should be standard size.Get a short piece of hose,place nozzle on it.
Hardware store, home improvement store, Walmart, k-Mart, etc. Just go look, they are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment