Sunday, March 7, 2010

When you were a kid, did you think a snake might crawl through the faucet into the bath when filling it?

So you turned on the shower fast so the little holes in the shower head would stop it?When you were a kid, did you think a snake might crawl through the faucet into the bath when filling it?
i knew that any snake would be scared to come into my house, my father was too mean.When you were a kid, did you think a snake might crawl through the faucet into the bath when filling it?
ew..that just brought back bad memories! ugh!
No, even as a kid snakes didn't rule my life. You should have seen the one we took off the perimeter of Phan Rang Air Base, Vietnam. It was over 20 feet. I also killed two cobras while there.





This question reminds me, I should go snake hunting again pretty soon. I haven't even thought of it in years. Thanks.
no cos i wasn't some wimp. i knew about snakes back then.
What a bazaar question. LOL Never thought that would happen...
No. I was afraid my brothers were going to barge in when I was in the tub.
Um, NO. But my friend says that she was scared. Well, she thought it was really freaky. But I SO am not scared of that. It would have to be a TINY snake to get through, and then it probably would not be poisenes or whatever. gtg.
There was a lady in the news a few weeks ago that had a snake come up through her toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment