Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I need something to put on my faucet on the tub that is a hose to bath my toddler. anyone know of anything?

Do you have a shower/tub combo or just a stand alone tub? If it's a shower you can get a shower head with a hose to rinse off your wee babe. If it's a tub I don't know, but would suggested getting a sand bucket or 32 oz cup to pour water over your babe.I need something to put on my faucet on the tub that is a hose to bath my toddler. anyone know of anything?
You can get a sprayer to add to the faucet but first you have to have the right type of faucet for that. The faucet spout should have a threaded connector coming up from it on the top side. That is where you would attach the sprayer hose.





Or if you have a shower head you can unscrew it and replace it with a sprayer hose with head.





Talk to your local hardware store or home center store and they can show you what you need.I need something to put on my faucet on the tub that is a hose to bath my toddler. anyone know of anything?
Check with your hardware store. They used to have a hose with a sprayer on the end and a large rubber thing on the other end that you pushed over the end of the tap. This is going back a few years but maybe they are still available.
You can buy sprayers to put on your faucet in places like Lowes or Wal Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment