Sunday, March 7, 2010

Problem with my shower and bath faucets?

Water comes out of the bath faucet but not the shower. When I turn the faucet so water will come out of the shower...just a trickle. And I know my shower head is not clogged. Any ideas?Problem with my shower and bath faucets?
If you have low water pressure, the valve that switches the water pressure over to the shower head may not close right and the water will keep going thru the faucet.Problem with my shower and bath faucets?
The seal on the faucet is probably bad, or you need a new setup. You can probably change the seal yourself, but a new unit will take some expertise. If your shower is tiled, you will probably have to re-tile it, or find a tile that closely matches and put a diamond shape, or something of that nature, where the faucet tile gets damaged.
did you put the valve in the wrong way? if so you are like me. i did that. all i got was a trinkel. where you install the pull up valve it can go both ways. try turning it around if that the case.
  • make up artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment