Sunday, March 7, 2010

Black water Came out of my bath tub faucet. What is it?

Um...I turned the water on and...for like 5 seconds the water turned black and then it went back to normal. This happened to my sink also once. Soo I'm just wondering what it is and how it happens? Like is it toxic? Thanks :DBlack water Came out of my bath tub faucet. What is it?
Do you have old galvanized pipes in your house? This happens sometimes, it's corroded zinc and iron and it's pretty harmless - though galvanized pipes sooner or later get so occluded that you can't get acceptable flow through them. Black water Came out of my bath tub faucet. What is it?
more than likely the city has been flushing the water mains [at the fire hydrants] this stirs up the sediment in the pipes


not toxic just junk in water lines
Was your house built on an old Indian burial ground?
go and watch the grudge and then you will get your answer

No comments:

Post a Comment