Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is there a shower kit that can simply plug intoyour existing bath tub faucet and if so where can I get it?

I've checked online stores , but can't get a specific idea .You see I'm not ready to completely remodel the bathroom. I just need a Quick fix to add a shower.Is there a shower kit that can simply plug intoyour existing bath tub faucet and if so where can I get it?
yeah, there is the kind that comes on a long hose. try home depot or lowes. walmart might even have one.Is there a shower kit that can simply plug intoyour existing bath tub faucet and if so where can I get it?
You can just add a Shower Faucet Head. It comes on a long hose . Just put on your bath tub . Check at Lowes or anyplace that sells bath room fixtures. I had one . My friend ,she added a tall single pipe type that runs from her tub fauset ,it stands and has a reg. shower head on it. all they had to do was add a brace to hit and hook to there shower. Good luck. Pat
Try looking for something like this:


Economy Hand-Held Shower
Lowe's, Home Depot, etc--maybe a hardware store have them.
You can replace the faucet and install a hand-held shower.





Here's the faucet:


http://homerepair.about.com/od/termsst/s鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment