Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can someone help me find a specific kind of shower&bath faucet? see details.?

I am looking for a bath faucet with wall mounted shower where the faucet and controls are deck mounted (it's for a roman tub). All that I am finding is either deck mount faucets with a pull-out shower, or wall-mount faucet-shower units. Can anyone help me here?Can someone help me find a specific kind of shower%26amp;bath faucet? see details.?
I would go to a plumbing showroom at a wholesale house and ask to see a catalog that has a variety of different styles and makes and you might be able to find one that will work.


A wholesaler like FW Webb, Capitol Plumbing Supply, any place where local plumbers buy their supplys.Can someone help me find a specific kind of shower%26amp;bath faucet? see details.?
Wow, I was at Home Depot today asking the same question. Try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment