Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I have an older home with a bath tub. I want to install a hand held shower.There are two separate faucets one?

for hot water and one for cold. Is this possible and where would I find the supplies to do it? This is a rented house, so there is no option to tear down walls etc. Thanks.I have an older home with a bath tub. I want to install a hand held shower.There are two separate faucets one?
look in the hardware stores and ask about a water mixer that is adaptable to what you want --- if you cannot find that ... try talking to the landlord and see if he will get the job done right ... and maybe you can get an extra year added to your lease to help him decide to help you.. Take a photo to the store and that will help the clerk understand what you need for showering..that is a photo of the tub and faucets...I have an older home with a bath tub. I want to install a hand held shower.There are two separate faucets one?
Is there a shower head in the tub? If not just get one of these:


http://www.activeforever.com/p-96-homz-e鈥?/a>
  • make up artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment