Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can masturbating with a bath faucet clean out menstrual blood?

My periods are irregular so I don't know if this is the reason. My sister and I have been on the same cycle, and she has had two periods in the two months that I have been masturbating and not had a period.Can masturbating with a bath faucet clean out menstrual blood?
The water from the faucet will not get far enough inside to completely wash out all the blood. Maybe some near the vaginal entrance, if any at all. You would still at least see diluted blood and there would be more soon unless you are using the faucet every hour or so... So chances are you just haven't had a period and it's just a coincidence.





If you're sexually active you might consider a home pregnancy test.





Best,


Ed, RNCan masturbating with a bath faucet clean out menstrual blood?
no, masturbating in any way should NOT affect your cycle..


if you have concerns go to doctor just to check.


But they say during the first 3 years I believe of having your period they're gonna be veryyy irregular.


So don't worry. ^_^.
I don't think so. Your body may just be irregular but masturbating with a bath faucet doesn't cause there to be a two month lapse in a period.
you have to have your period before their is any blood to wash away. you should see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment