Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bath doesn't have shower. Where can I buy the shower hose that you put right on the faucet?

The house that I am renting doesn't have have shower with it, it is just a regular bath. Where can I find the little shower thing that has the hose that you can just put right on the faucet and take it off and on when needed. I'm not working with alot of money right now and I need to go with the cheapest thing right now. I have looked at many places but can't find it. I did find one but it was like $200.00. I can't afford that right now. Where can I find a cheaper one?Bath doesn't have shower. Where can I buy the shower hose that you put right on the faucet?
Try B%26amp;Q or homebase.Bath doesn't have shower. Where can I buy the shower hose that you put right on the faucet?
You should be able to find a spray hose at almost any place that sells hardware, for $25 at the most. If you have one of the really old fashioned taps that doesn't have a place to screw the hose onto, get the plainest plastic hose you can find, cut the screw-on end off, slip the hose over the faucet nozzle, and hold it in place with a hose clamp. Before you go to buy, take note(or a picture if your camera will get the detail) of what kind of place there is to screw a hose onto. You may need an adapter.
A decent DIY retailer should have them. I live in the uk and you can pick them up at Homebase and B%26amp;Q. From your question I guess you are in America but even there I would be amazed if it cost you more than about $30.00 to pick up a half decent one!!
I know what you have and it's an old one. Here's a link to a newer, better version. good luck!
You Can get them at home depot for around $20.00
Argos in the UK





But not sure where you will get one for a mixer tap! anyone knows e mail me..lol
try walmart.or home depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment