Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What can I put over the bath Faucet so my 17 month old won't?

hit his head on it. He baths in the big tub, and I always have one hand on him while I give him a bath, but he's so slippery and active, that I think he'll fall and hit his head on the faucet. Thanks in advance.What can I put over the bath Faucet so my 17 month old won't?
Sesame Street Bath Time Bumper %26amp; Bath Mat to prevent slipping.





http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>





Go Diego Go - Faucet Cover and Bath Mat Set





http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>What can I put over the bath Faucet so my 17 month old won't?
You can find the rubber, or plastic animals or shapes to put over the faucet. We have a ducky one. They have them at Target, Kmart, Walmart, babiesrus, I think I've even seen them in my foodstore.
Either sit him back farther in the bath tub or they sell these little seats that they can sit in in the bath tub so that they don't fall over - I really liked using those but I was usually done using them around 2 or 2 1/2
they sell rubber covers made for this in froggy and duckie shapes.
here is a link
I bought a frog faucet cover at Wal-Mart.
They sell rubber covers for faucets - I would look at babie's r us, or somewhere like that. I have seen them, but I can't remember where!
go to babiesrus.com


they have a cover for it


i helped my aunt shop.


at the time they had one with elmo which is the one she got


and they had a different one.
we used to use inflatable arm bands, like the ones kids use to learn to swim.
Go to Babies 'R' Us, Target, or Wal-Mart. They sell soft spout covers that you can put over the spout to keep him from hurting his head if he bumps into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment