Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The faucets in my bath tubs are temp controlled.It is controlled to the point of taking cold showers.Can I adj

I bought this house new recently. I am told that it is code for the builder to put these in. Has anyone else experienced this? If so is there a way to adjust this or should I just put in new faucets? My sink faucets will put out really hot water according to what the hot water heater is set at. The faucets in the bath tubs will not get hot no matter what the hot water heater is set on. Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!The faucets in my bath tubs are temp controlled.It is controlled to the point of taking cold showers.Can I adj
Yes, you can adjust these. The water temperature (full hot) should NEVER be set above 120掳 F.


There are MANY types of adjustments. Some are simple screwdriver adjustments, some are stops so the valve can't turn all the way hot.





I will assume you have the stop type of adjustment. Look at page 6 of http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/p鈥?/a>The faucets in my bath tubs are temp controlled.It is controlled to the point of taking cold showers.Can I adj
i installed one of these in my parents bathroom when i remodeled it for them. you have to take the lever off and adjust it behind the shower wall. it can be confusing and may be best left to a plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment