Sunday, March 7, 2010

Girls, masturbating questions. . .? (Bath faucet)?

Please Answer all of this questions:


Hot, warm, or cold water?


How do you make the orgasm last longer?


Do you have the bathtub full with water? (If so, hot, warm, or cold water?)


I heard if you stretch your neck back it feels good. Is that true?


Is it safe?


Does it affect your future sexually activity?


I'm 14 am I too young?


Does it affect your period?


What do you do before to turn you on?





Please answer all the questions above, I really need to know the answers to all these questions.


Thank you!Girls, masturbating questions. . .? (Bath faucet)?
ok, well i will start kinda backwards, i dont reallly do anything before I turn it on except take my bath, no it doesnt affect your period, i dont think your too young if you already know! I dont know it its safe or what..i use hot water, but not to hot cuz it will burn!! just test before you go under it that you can handle it.. and just tense you muscles in your legs and stuff, and relax!!! Hope I Helped!!Girls, masturbating questions. . .? (Bath faucet)?
It will take the meaning out of future sexual activity and lead you to not be as emotionally bonded to your mate as you would have been and weaken your ability to reason through things and to remember and if you seek that good feeling very often it can turn you into an invalid. I know doctors deny these things - but they just do not want to admit or do not know the truth. I write you because God cares for you and you really need to know the truth before you get involved.
Randall, go back to the dark ages.
you have a lot of questions sheeesh..
if u e-mail me ill give u my number tyhen ill tell u ( :.
try all of the above. there is no correct answer.... and call me when your 18

No comments:

Post a Comment