Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it safe to masturbate under the bath faucet?

im 14 i masturbate about 5 times a week under the bath faucet with the water on medium cold more cold than hott. is it safe? i mean we drink with the same water well not the ';same'; water but you get the picture. just wondering if it is safe..ps im a girl haha





thnxIs it safe to masturbate under the bath faucet?
Yeah, of course it is fine. Have fun!Is it safe to masturbate under the bath faucet?
:] of course its safe, don't even worry about it. Its normal too. I've done it and I thought I was the only one, but I found it its actually really common for girls and women to do that. Shower heads are common too, the kind that can be picked up and moved around with adjustable settings. :] Its totally fine.
definitely, I did that for a few years, and I'm fine. Have at it but I do suggest finding alternate ways, it kills your water bill and electric bill from heating the water.
What's a bath faucet?





Oh, okay. It is safe, of course it is!





There's nothing wrong with masturbating five times a week or seven days a week.
yeah its safe as long as its not too hot because obviously sensative areas like that can be easily scalded and then its a %26amp; e and they'll know what youve been upto! lol





im am a girl btw just on my bfs account





xxx
Probably. I hope, cause I do that too.
im not sure if i can take the questions seriously! five times a week?
if you're 14 ,


why are you masturbating 5 times a week ?

No comments:

Post a Comment