Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I give my cat a bath often. he loves it. he drinks water from the faucet. jumps in the shower with me. WHY?

I love that he is so different. He is constantly playing with water.I give my cat a bath often. he loves it. he drinks water from the faucet. jumps in the shower with me. WHY?
My cat is the same way, he loves to swim in the bath tub, when I'm trying to take a bath , then I have to dry him up, and put him in my room, and he also drinks from the faucet. But it's rare that some cats like water, I think it deals with the breed.I give my cat a bath often. he loves it. he drinks water from the faucet. jumps in the shower with me. WHY?
Some cats had good expireneces with water as kittens, that's probably why.
I don't know why, but you are so lucky! My mom had a Siamese cat that used to get into the bath tub with her and play with the bubbles. Maybe it's a trust thing and your cat really trusts you alot!
Some cats simply like water.
Some cats like water, just like some dogs like water, or some humans like water. Some cats hate water, like some dogs hate water, and some humans hate water. Just be happy about it, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Unless you don't want to share the shower, in that case, shut the door.
There are a few breeds of cat that do that. Some are fascinated with water, most are not. I love cats like that.
Some cats like water. Tigers like the water, and they're cats. You shouldn't bath your cat, though. And if you feel you have to, it should only be when he gets really dirty or maybe once every couple of months. It isn't good for their skin.
that good.


i dont know one cat that likes water


thatz good that urs does
Maine Coone cats LOVE water, its also what they are attracted to as toys.





My cats drink excessively, jump in the shower, and flush the toilet.





They also fall in, a LOT, so i said uncle and keep it closed
Some cats love water. Most cats are intrigued by moving water (which might explain the faucet and the shower). For example my cat hates water with a passion, but when I'm running a bath she'll jump up on the side of the bath and stare at it and sometimes dip her paw into the water. After we've had a shower, my cat will run into the shower and walk around in the little bit of water that's left and try to drink it.





You should feel thankful - your cat won't scratch you to death when it comes flea bath time! *hehe*

No comments:

Post a Comment