Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can I fix my bath faucets my self or do I need to call a plumber? ?

My bathroom faucets are so hard to use. They turn very loosely and I have to push in and turn in really hard. My husband says ';call a plumber';, but I say go to menards and buy a kit to fix it. Isn't it just as easy as that?Can I fix my bath faucets my self or do I need to call a plumber? ?
It can be a real task, just make sure you get the correct replacement parts. Turn off your water and take one of the faucets apart, take that one with you so you can get the correct one. Instructions on the package should get you through it. Good luck!Can I fix my bath faucets my self or do I need to call a plumber? ?
You can do it yourself, make sure you remember how you took it apart, same way you put it back.





Few picture with your phone will help remembering the position of each part as you remove it



unless you are confident that you can do the job correct %26amp; have the correct info , it may ending up being more costly to have a experienced person do it for you.
Listen to your husband for a change and call a plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment