Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pluming question: The bathtub thingy under the faucet that drains out the bath water is locked.......

or stuck. I have tried to force it open; it will jiggle just a little and the water drains out extremely slow. I just had plummers out here 2 or 3 weeks ago, to open up the sewer line outside. (I am not connected to the city utility.) They didn't come inside to check the bath drain. They're gonna charge me for another service call? Any advice??Pluming question: The bathtub thingy under the faucet that drains out the bath water is locked.......
it may just be calcium build up,, try using a CLR cleaner like KABOOM or similar!! if its rust,,, spray on plenty of WD40 and keep jiggling it,,, if this doesn't help you may need a new drain,,, yes they will charge you againg!! they were there for the sewer problem last time!! you should of asked real nice then for them to look at it,,, now ??Pluming question: The bathtub thingy under the faucet that drains out the bath water is locked.......
That happened to me in my apartment once! It was terrible! I had to bucket out the water everytime I showered! Its probably because your drian thing rusted and broke. Good luck.
  • make up artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment